Meaning of BLUNT in English
noun a fencer's foil.
2. blunt ·noun money.
3. blunt ·adj hard to impress or penetrate.
4. blunt ·adj having a thick edge or point, as an instrument; dull; not sharp.
5. blunt ·vt to dull the edge or point of, by making it thicker; to make blunt.
6. blunt ·noun a short needle with a strong point. ·see needle.
7. blunt ·adj dull in understanding; slow of discernment; stupid;
opposed to acute.
8. blunt ·adj abrupt in address; plain; unceremonious; wanting the forms of civility; rough in manners or speech.
9. blunt ·vt to repress or weaken, as any appetite, desire, or power of the mind; to impair the force, keenness, or susceptibility, of; as, to blunt the feelings.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012