Meaning of BREACH in English
noun a bruise; a wound.
2. breach ·noun a hernia; a rupture.
3. breach ·noun the act of breaking, in a figurative sense.
4. breach ·noun a breaking up of amicable relations; rupture.
5. breach ·noun a breaking out upon; an assault.
6. breach ·vi to break the water, as by leaping out;
said of a whale.
7. breach ·vt to make a breach or opening in; as, to breach the walls of a city.
8. breach ·noun a breaking of waters, as over a vessel; the waters themselves; surge; surf.
9. breach ·noun specifically: a breaking or infraction of a law, or of any obligation or tie; violation; non-fulfillment; as, a breach of contract; a breach of promise.
10. breach ·noun a gap or opening made made by breaking or battering, as in a wall or fortification; the space between the parts of a solid body rent by violence; a break; a rupture.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012