Meaning of DEPARTURE in English
noun division; separation; putting away.
2. departure ·noun removal from the present life; death; decease.
3. departure ·noun separation or removal from a place; the act or process of departing or going away.
4. departure ·noun deviation or abandonment, as from or of a rule or course of action, a plan, or a purpose.
5. departure ·noun the distance due east or west which a person or ship passes over in going along an oblique line.
6. departure ·noun the desertion by a party to any pleading of the ground taken by him in his last antecedent pleading, and the adoption of another.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012