Meaning of GREASE in English
vt to affect (a horse) with grease, the disease.
2. grease ·vt to cheat or cozen; to overreach.
3. grease ·vt to bribe; to corrupt with presents.
4. grease ·noun animal fat, as tallow or lard, especially when in a soft state; oily or unctuous matter of any kind.
5. grease ·vt to smear, anoint, or daub, with grease or fat; to lubricate; as, to grease the wheels of a wagon.
6. grease ·noun an inflammation of a horse's heels, suspending the ordinary greasy secretion of the part, and producing dryness and scurfiness, followed by cracks, ulceration, and fungous excrescences.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012