Meaning of INTEGRAL in English
adj pertaining to, or proceeding by, integration; as, the integral calculus.
2. integral ·adj lacking nothing of completeness; complete; perfect; uninjured; whole; entire.
3. integral ·noun a whole; an entire thing; a whole number; an individual.
4. integral ·adj of, pertaining to, or being, a whole number or undivided quantity; not fractional.
5. integral ·adj essential to completeness; constituent, as a part; pertaining to, or serving to form, an integer; integrant.
6. integral ·noun an expression which, being differentiated, will produce a given differential. ·see differential differential, and integration. ·cf. fluent.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012