Meaning of MECHANICAL in English
noun a mechanic.
2. mechanical ·adj made and operated by interaction of forces without a directing intelligence; as, a mechanical universe.
3. mechanical ·adj obtained by trial, by measurements, ·etc.; approximate; empirical. ·see the 2d note under geometric.
4. mechanical ·adj of or pertaining to a machine or to machinery or tools; made or formed by a machine or with tools; as, mechanical precision; mechanical products.
5. mechanical ·adj done as if by a machine; uninfluenced by will or emotion; proceeding automatically, or by habit, without special intention or reflection; as, mechanical singing; mechanical verses; mechanical service.
6. mechanical ·adj pertaining to, governed by, or in accordance with, mechanics, or the laws of motion; pertaining to the quantitative relations of force and matter, as distinguished from mental, vital, chemical, ·etc.; as, mechanical principles; a mechanical theory; mechanical deposits.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012