Meaning of ROLLER in English
noun a small wheel, as of a caster, a roller skate, ·etc.
2. roller ·noun any species of small ground snakes of the family tortricidae.
3. roller ·noun a bandage; a fillet; properly, a long and broad bandage used in surgery.
4. roller ·noun a long cylinder on which something is rolled up; as, the roller of a man.
5. roller ·noun any insect whose larva rolls up leaves; a leaf roller. see tortrix.
6. roller ·noun one of series of long, heavy waves which roll in upon a coast, sometimes in calm weather.
7. roller ·noun a long, belt-formed towel, to be suspended on a rolling cylinder;
called also roller towel.
8. roller ·noun one who, or that which, rolls; especially, a cylinder, sometimes grooved, of wood, stone, metal, ·etc., used in husbandry and the arts.
9. roller ·noun a cylinder coated with a composition made principally of glue and molassess, with which forms of type are inked previously to taking an impression from them.
10. roller ·noun any one of numerous species of old world picarian birds of the family coraciadae. the name alludes to their habit of suddenly turning over or "tumbling" in flight.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012