Meaning of SECRET in English
vt to keep secret.
2. secret ·adj separate; distinct.
3. secret ·adj a thing not discovered; what is unknown or unexplained; a mystery.
4. secret ·adj hidden; concealed; as, secret treasure; secret plans; a secret vow.
5. secret ·adj faithful to a secret; not inclined to divulge or betray confidence; secretive.
6. secret ·adj withdraw from general intercourse or notice; in retirement or secrecy; secluded.
7. secret ·adj the parts which modesty and propriety require to be concealed; the genital organs.
8. secret ·adj something studiously concealed; a thing kept from general knowledge; what is not revealed, or not to be revealed.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012