Meaning of DRAWING in English
/draw"ing/ , n.
1. the act of a person or thing that draws.
2. a graphic representation by lines of an object or idea, as with a pencil; a delineation of form without reference to color.
3. a sketch, plan, or design, esp. one made with pen, pencil, or crayon.
4. the art or technique of making these.
5. something decided by drawing lots; lottery.
6. the selection, or time of selection, of the winning chance or chances sold by lottery or raffle.
[ 1275-1325; ME; see DRAW, -ING 1 ]
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012