Meaning of EYEBROW in English
/uy"brow'/ , n.
1. the arch or ridge forming the upper part of the orbit of the eye.
2. the fringe of hair growing on this arch or ridge.
3. a dormer having a roof that is an upwardly curved continuation of the main roof plane.
4. Print. , Journ. kicker (def. 9).
5. Naut. a curved molding protecting a port from falling or dripping water.
[ 1575-85; EYE + BROW ]
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012