Meaning of COMPLEXITY in English
▪ considerable , enormous , extraordinary , extreme , great , immense
▪ full , sheer
Only now did he understand the full ~ of the problem.
▪ growing , increasing
▪ biological , economic , linguistic , structural , technical
The critics failed to understand the structural complexities of the novel's language.
▪ emotional , psychological
… OF COMPLEXITY
▪ degree , level
VERB + COMPLEXITY
▪ convey , demonstrate , illustrate , reflect , reveal , show
It is difficult to convey the sheer ~ of the situation.
▪ emphasize , highlight , underscore ( AmE )
The video emphasizes the ~ of this debate.
The author has managed to capture the ~ of this man.
These programs create additional complexities to the pricing system.
▪ appreciate , grasp , recognize , understand
a love story which explores the complexities of emotional infidelity
▪ address , handle
▪ increase , reduce
COMPLEXITY + VERB
▪ arise (from sth)
▪ of … ~
a pay system of unnecessary ~
Oxford Collocations English Dictionary. Оксфордский английский словарь словосочетаний . 2012