This stretch of the river is renowned for its good ~.
▪ coarse ( BrE ), deep-sea , drift-net , saltwater , sea
One of his hobbies was coarse ~.
▪ game , salmon , shark , trout , etc.
She has been big game ~ off the coast of Kenya.
▪ commercial , industrial
VERB + FISHING
He goes ~ every weekend.
FISHING + NOUN
▪ equipment , gear , line , rod , tackle
▪ boat , craft , fleet , trawler , vessel
▪ harbour/harbor ( esp. BrE ), port , town , village
▪ area , grounds , spot , zone
the rich ~ grounds off the coast of Namibia
Just below that bridge is a good ~ spot.
▪ dock , pier (both AmE )
controls on ~ activity
The two countries have signed a new ~ agreement.
Fishing rights are held by the local angling club.
You need a ~ licence/license to fish in the lake.
▪ expedition , holiday ( BrE ), trip
▪ business , industry
▪ methods , techniques
▪ ~ for
Ecuador announced a ban on ~ for shrimp.