Meaning of FREQUENCY in English
1 rate at which sth happens
▪ increased , increasing
▪ estimated , expected
▪ different , same , similar
The relative ~ of this illness in the area is of concern to all doctors.
Bullets bounced off the rock with alarming ~.
VERB + FREQUENCY
▪ decrease in , increase in
These incidents have increased in ~.
▪ decrease , increase , reduce
The drug can reduce the ~ and severity of attacks.
▪ assess , calculate , compare , determine , estimate , measure , observe
▪ affect , change
▪ with ~
Accidents of this sort are happening with increasing ~.
2 of a wave
▪ high , low
▪ microwave , radio , vibration , wave
FREQUENCY + NOUN
▪ range , spectrum
Oxford Collocations English Dictionary. Оксфордский английский словарь словосочетаний . 2012