Meaning of STATISTICS in English
The raw ~ tell us nothing about the underlying trends.
▪ government , national , official , police
▪ accident , crime , economic , employment , health , police , population , trade , unemployment , etc.
▪ baseball ( esp. AmE ), career
Her final international career ~ are impressive.
▪ descriptive , summary ( both technical )
Table 1 presents descriptive ~ for cancer deaths in England.
VERB + STATISTICS
I don't have official ~ on the subject.
▪ prepare , produce
We no longer keep ~ on former employees.
▪ collect , compile
They began compiling those ~ in 1985.
STATISTICS + VERB
▪ indicate sth , prove sth , reveal sth , show sth , tell sb sth
▪ suggest sth
STATISTICS + NOUN
▪ according to ~
According to official ~, the island had 37 inhabitants.
▪ ~ on
The government has released new ~ on the cost of living.
Oxford Collocations English Dictionary. Оксфордский английский словарь словосочетаний . 2012