Meaning of BULLHEAD in English
noun the golden plover.
2. bullhead ·noun a stupid fellow; a lubber.
3. bullhead ·noun a small black water insect.
4. bullhead ·noun a marine fish of the genus cottus; the sculpin.
5. bullhead ·noun the black-bellied plover (squatarola helvetica);
called also beetlehead.
6. bullhead ·noun in america, several species of amiurus;
called also catfish, horned pout, and bullpout.
7. bullhead ·noun a fresh-water fish of many species, of the genus uranidea, ·esp. u. gobio of europe, and u. richardsoni of the united states;
called also miller's thumb.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012