Meaning of CONCURRENT in English
adj meeting in one point.
2. concurrent ·noun one who, or that which, concurs; a joint or contributory cause.
3. concurrent ·adj conjoined; associate; concomitant; existing or happening at the same time.
4. concurrent ·noun one pursuing the same course, or seeking the same objects; hence, a rival; an opponent.
5. concurrent ·adj acting in conjunction; agreeing in the same act or opinion; contributing to the same event or effect; cooperating.
6. concurrent ·adj joint and equal in authority; taking cognizance of similar questions; operating on the same objects; as, the concurrent jurisdiction of courts.
7. concurrent ·noun one of the supernumerary days of the year over fifty-two complete weeks;
so called because they concur with the solar cycle, the course of which they follow.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012