Meaning of DOT in English
vi to make dots or specks.
2. dot ·noun a marriage portion; dowry.
3. dot ·vt to mark with dots or small spots; as, to dot a line.
4. dot ·vt to mark or diversify with small detached objects; as, a landscape dotted with cottages.
5. dot ·noun a small point or spot, made with a pen or other pointed instrument; a speck, or small mark.
6. dot ·noun anything small and like a speck comparatively; a small portion or specimen; as, a dot of a child.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012