Meaning of FELT in English
noun a hat made of felt.
2. felt ·- imp. & ·p.p. / ·adj from feel.
3. felt ·noun a skin or hide; a fell; a pelt.
4. felt ·impf & ·p.p. of feel.
5. felt ·vt to cover with, or as with, felt; as, to felt the cylinder of a steam emgine.
6. felt ·vt to make into felt, or a feltike substance; to cause to adhere and mat together.
7. felt ·noun a cloth or stuff made of matted fibers of wool, or wool and fur, fulled or wrought into a compact substance by rolling and pressure, with lees or size, without spinning or weaving.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012