Meaning of FUSE in English
vi to be blended, as if melted together.
2. fuse ·vt to unite or blend, as if melted together.
3. fuse ·add. ·- ·alt. of fuze, plug.
4. fuse ·add. ·noun ·alt. of fuze.
5. fuse ·vi to be reduced from a solid to a quid state by heat; to be melted; to melt.
6. fuse ·vt to liquefy by heat; to render fiuid; to dissolve; to melt.
7. fuse ·noun a tube or casing filled with combustible matter, by means of which a charge of powder is ignited, as in blasting;
called also fuzee. ·see fuze.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012