Meaning of INFUSE in English
2. infuse ·vt to instill, as principles or qualities; to introduce.
3. infuse ·vt to pour in, as a liquid; to pour (into or upon); to shed.
4. infuse ·vt to inspire; to inspirit or animate; to fill;
followed by with.
5. infuse ·vt to make an infusion with, as an ingredient; to tincture; to saturate.
6. infuse ·vt to steep in water or other fluid without boiling, for the propose of extracting medicinal qualities; to soak.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012