Meaning of INJECTION in English
noun a specimen prepared by injection.
2. injection ·noun the cold water thrown into a condenser.
3. injection ·noun the act of throwing cold water into a condenser to produce a vacuum.
4. injection ·noun the act or process of filling vessels, cavities, or tissues with a fluid or other substance.
5. injection ·noun that which is injected; especially, a liquid medicine thrown into a cavity of the body by a syringe or pipe; a clyster; an enema.
6. injection ·noun the act of injecting or throwing in;
applied particularly to the forcible throwing in of a liquid, or aeriform body, by means of a syringe, pump, ·etc.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012