Meaning of JOINTER in English
noun one who, or that which, joints.
2. jointer ·noun the longest plane used by a joiner.
3. jointer ·noun a tool for pointing the joints in brickwork.
4. jointer ·noun a bent piece of iron inserted to strengthen the joints of a wall.
5. jointer ·noun a long stationary plane, for plaining the edges of barrel staves.
6. jointer ·noun a plane for smoothing the surfaces of pieces which are to be accurately joined.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012