noun dried flesh of a mummy.
2. mummy ·noun a sort of wax used in grafting, ·etc.
3. mummy ·noun one whose affections and energies are withered.
4. mummy ·noun a brown color obtained from bitumen. ·see mummy brown (below).
5. mummy ·vt to embalm; to mummify.
6. mummy ·noun a gummy liquor that exudes from embalmed flesh when heated;
formerly supposed to have magical and medicinal properties.
7. mummy ·noun a dead body embalmed and dried after the manner of the ancient egyptians; also, a body preserved, by any means, in a dry state, from the process of putrefaction.