Meaning of PICKING in English
adj nice; careful.
2. picking ·noun overburned bricks.
3. picking ·noun rough sorting of ore.
4. picking ·noun pilfering; also, that which is pilfered.
5. picking ·noun the act of choosing, plucking, or gathering.
6. picking ·noun that which is, or may be, picked or gleaned.
7. picking ·noun the act of digging or breaking up, as with a pick.
8. picking ·p.pr. & ·vb.n. of pick.
9. picking ·noun the pulverized shells of oysters used in making walks.
10. picking ·adj done or made as with a pointed tool; as, a picking sound.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012