Meaning of PIPING in English
v playing on a musical pipe.
2. piping ·v emitting a high, shrill sound.
3. piping ·noun pipes, collectively; as, the piping of a house.
4. piping ·p.pr. & ·vb.n. of pipe.
5. piping ·noun the act of playing on a pipe; the shrill noted of birds, ·etc.
6. piping ·noun a small cord covered with cloth, used as trimming for women's dresses.
7. piping ·v simmering; boiling; sizzling; hissing;
from the sound of boiling fluids.
8. piping ·noun a piece cut off to be set or planted; a cutting; also, propagation by cuttings.
9. piping ·v peaceful; favorable to, or characterized by, the music of the pipe rather than of the drum and fife.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012