noun a crisis.
2. solution ·noun release; deliverance; discharge.
3. solution ·noun the termination of a disease; resolution.
4. solution ·noun the state of being dissolved or disintegrated; resolution; disintegration.
5. solution ·noun a liquid medicine or preparation (usually aqueous) in which the solid ingredients are wholly soluble.
6. solution ·noun the act of separating the parts of any body, or the condition of undergoing a separation of parts; disruption; breach.
7. solution ·noun the act or process by which a body (whether solid, liquid, or gaseous) is absorbed into a liquid, and, remaining or becoming fluid, is diffused throughout the solvent; also, the product reulting from such absorption.
8. solution ·noun the act of solving, or the state of being solved; the disentanglement of any intricate problem or difficult question; explanation; clearing up;
used especially in mathematics, either of the process of solving an equation or problem, or the result of the process.