Meaning of WINDER in English
noun a blow taking away the breath.
2. winder ·vi to wither; to fail.
3. winder ·noun one who, or that which, winds; hence, a creeping or winding plant.
4. winder ·vt & ·vi to fan; to clean grain with a fan.
5. winder ·noun an apparatus used for winding silk, cotton, ·etc., on spools, bobbins, reels, or the like.
6. winder ·noun one in a flight of steps which are curved in plan, so that each tread is broader at one end than at the other;
distinguished from flyer.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012