Meaning of CRACKED in English
/krakt/ , adj.
1. broken: a container full of cracked ice.
2. broken without separation of parts; fissured.
3. damaged; injured.
4. Informal. eccentric; mad; daffy: a charming person, but a bit cracked.
5. broken in tone, as the voice.
6. cracked up to be , Informal. reported or reputed to be (usually used in the negative): I hear the play is not what it's cracked up to be.
[ 1400-50; late ME crachyd. See CRACK, -ED 2 ]
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012