Meaning of FLOWING in English
— flowingly , adv. — flowingness , n.
/floh"ing/ , adj.
1. moving in or as in a stream: flowing water.
2. proceeding smoothly or easily; facile: flowing language.
3. long, smooth, graceful, and without sudden interruption or change of direction: flowing lines; flowing gestures.
4. hanging loosely at full length: flowing hair.
5. abounding; having in excess: a land flowing with milk and honey.
[ bef. 950; ME flowynge, OE flowende. See FLOW, -ING 2 ]
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012