Meaning of REVERSIBLE in English
— reversibility, reversibleness , n. — reversibly , adv.
/ri verr"seuh beuhl/ , adj.
1. capable of reversing or of being reversed.
2. capable of reestablishing the original condition after a change by the reverse of the change.
3. (of a fabric) woven or printed so that either side may be exposed.
4. that can be worn with either side out: a reversible jacket.
5. a garment, esp. a coat, that can be worn with either side exposed.
[ 1640-50; REVERSE + -IBLE ]
Random House Webster's Unabridged English dictionary. Полный английский словарь Вебстер - Random House . 2012