см. тж. минус ; не содержащий
• Figure 10 shows the energy level diagram for a semiconductor p-n junction with no applied potential.
• Transmission yielding excellent quality television pictures was also made with the transmitter lens removed .
• Now, with both the zeroth- and first order terms missing , the control system is unstable.
• The drag exclusive of ( or minus , or less ) the induced drag of the aircraft can now be estimated.
• The shank must be free of burrs ( or must be burr free ).
• A rubber sheet free of pinholes is required.
• The lapping tool, minus the handle, is inserted into the opening.