Meaning of BUSY in English
adj careful; anxious.
2. busy ·adj officious; meddling; foolish active.
3. busy ·adj constantly at work; diligent; active.
4. busy ·adj crowded with business or activities;
said of places and times; as, a busy street.
5. busy ·vt to make or keep busy; to employ; to engage or keep engaged; to occupy; as, to busy one's self with books.
6. busy ·adj engaged in some business; hard at work (either habitually or only for the time being); occupied with serious affairs; not idle nor at leisure; as, a busy merchant.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012