Meaning of MANNER in English
noun customary method of acting; habit.
2. manner ·noun certain degree or measure; as, it is in a manner done already.
3. manner ·noun mode of action; way of performing or effecting anything; method; style; form; fashion.
4. manner ·noun carriage; behavior; deportment; also, becoming behavior; well-bred carriage and address.
5. manner ·noun sort; kind; style;
in this application sometimes having the sense of a plural, sorts or kinds.
6. manner ·noun characteristic mode of acting, conducting, carrying one's self, or the like; bearing; habitual style.
7. manner ·noun the style of writing or thought of an author; characteristic peculiarity of an artist.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012