Meaning of PROPAGANDA in English
▪ government , official , party , state
▪ corporate , political , religious
▪ Communist , Conservative , socialist , etc.
▪ left-wing , right-wing
▪ anti-American , anti-Semitic , etc.
▪ enemy , war , wartime
VERB + PROPAGANDA
The pirate radio station broadcasts anti-government ~.
PROPAGANDA + NOUN
▪ battle , campaign , effort , exercise ( esp. BrE ), ploy ( esp. AmE ), war
▪ department , machine
the lies that were spewed out by the regime's ~ machine
▪ film , leaflet , material , piece , poster
▪ tool , weapon
The movie was made in 1938 for ~ purposes.
The Olympics were of great ~ value to the regime.
▪ sb's own ~
He has been listening to his own ~ for so long that he is in danger of believing it.
▪ ~ about
The papers were full of political ~ about nationalization.
▪ ~ against
Soviet ~ against Fascism
Oxford Collocations English Dictionary. Оксфордский английский словарь словосочетаний . 2012