▪ collective , double , mass
Members of the sect committed mass ~.
▪ adolescent , teen , teenage , youth
▪ assisted , doctor-assisted ( esp. AmE ), physician-assisted ( esp. AmE )
the questions surrounding euthanasia and assisted ~
Her death was ruled an apparent ~.
the ritual ~ of a widow on her husband's funeral pyre
▪ electoral , political
Raising taxes before an election would be political ~.
▪ economic , social ( humorous )
Wearing shoes like that would be social ~.
That's asking them to commit career ~.
VERB + SUICIDE
▪ consider , contemplate
SUICIDE + NOUN
▪ risk , threat
There is no evidence that he is a ~ risk.
▪ attempt , bid ( BrE )
He slashed his wrists in a failed ~ attempt.
The couple died together in a ~ pact.
▪ letter , note
He died without leaving a ~ note.
He was put on ~ watch ( = checked to make sure he did not commit suicide ) earlier in his prison term.
▪ attacker , bomber , terrorist
▪ attack , bombing , mission , operation
a ~ bomb attack on a military convoy