Meaning of TECHNOLOGY in English
▪ current , existing
▪ emerging , the latest , modern , new
small businesses that are involved with emerging technologies
▪ basic , low
▪ advanced , complex , cutting-edge , high , leading-edge , sophisticated , state-of-the-art , up-to-date
▪ alternative , innovative
a car based on alternative ~
▪ computer , digital , electronic , energy , information , management , manufacturing , nuclear , production , satellite , software
▪ communication , communications , telecommunications
▪ Bluetooth™ , broadband , DSL , interactive , Internet , wireless
▪ educational , environmental , medical , military
VERB + TECHNOLOGY
We now have the technologies to transplant limbs.
▪ adopt , apply , embrace , employ , exploit , implement , introduce , take advantage of , use , utilize
We need to exploit existing technologies more fully.
▪ create , develop , improve
▪ be based on , incorporate
a car engine based on ~ developed for planes
▪ invest in
The company is investing heavily in new technologies.
TECHNOLOGY + VERB
▪ advance , develop , evolve
Telecommunications ~ is developing fast.
The ~ already exists to do this.
▪ allow sth , enable sth
This ~ enables computers to read handwriting.
▪ ~ for
the ~ for the extraction of iron ore
▪ advances in ~
recent advances in medical ~
▪ the impact of (a) ~
▪ science and ~
Oxford Collocations English Dictionary. Оксфордский английский словарь словосочетаний . 2012