▪ avid ( esp. AmE ), heavy , large
heavy ~s of credit
The larger ~s of the service have to pay more.
▪ daily , frequent , regular
a casual ~ of cocaine
▪ current , existing
Existing ~s will be able to upgrade their software at a reduced price.
▪ first-time , novice
They offer a short course to first-time ~s of the software.
▪ end (usually end-user )
The company supplies its computers direct to the end-user.
▪ authorized , unauthorized
▪ malicious ( computing )
These security holes allow malicious ~s to hijack your account.
▪ computer , desktop , PC
▪ Internet , Web
▪ broadband , dial-up , wireless
We'll have about 500 million wireless ~s accessing the Internet.
▪ cellphone ( AmE ), mobile-phone ( BrE )
▪ business , corporate , home
a computer intended for business and home ~s
▪ car , public-transport ( BrE ), rail , road
A special entrance is being built for wheelchair ~s.
a survey of health service ~s
▪ electricity , energy
▪ drug , heroin , substance , tobacco , etc.