noun admission to sexual intercourse.
2. access ·noun an onset, attack, or fit of disease.
3. access ·noun a paroxysm; a fit of passion; an outburst; as, an access of fury.
4. access ·noun a coming to, or near approach; admittance; admission; accessibility; as, to gain access to a prince.
5. access ·noun the means, place, or way by which a thing may be approached; passage way; as, the access is by a neck of land.
6. access ·noun increase by something added; addition; as, an access of territory. [in this sense accession is more generally used.].