Meaning of ANCHORAGE in English
noun the set of anchors belonging to a ship.
2. anchorage ·noun a toll for anchoring; anchorage duties.
3. anchorage ·noun abode of an anchoret.
4. anchorage ·noun the act of anchoring, or the condition of lying at anchor.
5. anchorage ·noun something on which one may depend for security; ground of trust.
6. anchorage ·noun something which holds like an anchor; a hold; as, the anchorages of the brooklyn bridge.
7. anchorage ·noun a place suitable for anchoring or where ships anchor; a hold for an anchor.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012