Meaning of BRICK in English
noun a good fellow; a merry person; as, you 're a brick.
2. brick ·vt to lay or pave with bricks; to surround, line, or construct with bricks.
3. brick ·noun any oblong rectangular mass; as, a brick of maple sugar; a penny brick (of bread).
4. brick ·noun bricks, collectively, as designating that kind of material; as, a load of brick; a thousand of brick.
5. brick ·vt to imitate or counterfeit a brick wall on, as by smearing plaster with red ocher, making the joints with an edge tool, and pointing them.
6. brick ·noun a block or clay tempered with water, sand, ·etc., molded into a regular form, usually rectangular, and sun-dried, or burnt in a kiln, or in a heap or stack called a clamp.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012