Meaning of CABINET in English
adj suitable for a cabinet; small.
2. cabinet ·noun a hut; a cottage; a small house.
3. cabinet ·vi to inclose.
4. cabinet ·noun a small room, or retired apartment; a closet.
5. cabinet ·noun a private room in which consultations are held.
6. cabinet ·noun a set of drawers or a cupboard intended to contain articles of value. hence:.
7. cabinet ·noun the advisory council of the chief executive officer of a nation; a cabinet council.
8. cabinet ·noun any building or room set apart for the safe keeping and exhibition of works of art, ·etc.; also, the collection itself.
9. cabinet ·noun a decorative piece of furniture, whether open like an etagere or closed with doors. ·see etagere.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012