Meaning of CHOICE in English
noun a sufficient number to choose among.
2. choice ·noun the best part; that which is preferable.
3. choice ·noun the power or opportunity of choosing; option.
4. choice ·superl selected with care, and due attention to preference; deliberately chosen.
5. choice ·superl worthly of being chosen or preferred; select; superior; precious; valuable.
6. choice ·noun the thing or person chosen; that which is approved and selected in preference to others; selection.
7. choice ·superl preserving or using with care, as valuable; frugal;
used with of; as, to be choice of time, or of money.
8. choice ·noun care in selecting; judgment or skill in distinguishing what is to be preferred, and in giving a preference; discrimination.
9. choice ·noun act of choosing; the voluntary act of selecting or separating from two or more things that which is preferred; the determination of the mind in preferring one thing to another; election.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012