Meaning of FOLLOWER in English
noun a sweetheart; a beau.
2. follower ·noun a gland. ·see ·illust. of stuffing box.
3. follower ·noun the removable flange, or cover, of a piston. ·see ·illust. of piston.
4. follower ·noun one who follows; a pursuer; an attendant; a disciple; a dependent associate; a retainer.
5. follower ·noun the part of a machine that receives motion from another part. ·see driver.
6. follower ·noun among law stationers, a sheet of parchment or paper which is added to the first sheet of an indenture or other deed.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012