Meaning of GUTTER in English
vt to supply with a gutter or gutters.
2. gutter ·vi to become channeled, as a candle when the flame flares in the wind.
3. gutter ·noun a small channel at the roadside or elsewhere, to lead off surface water.
4. gutter ·vt to cut or form into small longitudinal hollows; to channel.
5. gutter ·noun a channel at the eaves of a roof for conveying away the rain; an eaves channel; an eaves trough.
6. gutter ·noun any narrow channel or groove; as, a gutter formed by erosion in the vent of a gun from repeated firing.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012