adj intrinsic; inherent; real.
2. internal ·adj lying toward the mesial plane; mesial.
3. internal ·adj pertaining to the inner being or the heart; spiritual.
4. internal ·adj derived from, or dependent on, the thing itself; inherent; as, the internal evidence of the divine origin of the scriptures.
5. internal ·adj inward; interior; being within any limit or surface; inclosed;
opposed to external; as, the internal parts of a body, or of the earth.
6. internal ·adj pertaining to its own affairs or interests; especially, (said of a country) domestic, as opposed to foreign; as, internal trade; internal troubles or war.