Meaning of MANIFOLD in English
noun the third stomach of a ruminant animal.
2. manifold ·noun a copy of a writing made by the manifold process.
3. manifold ·adj various in kind or quality; many in number; numerous; multiplied; complicated.
4. manifold ·vt to take copies of by the process of manifold writing; as, to manifold a letter.
5. manifold ·adj exhibited at divers times or in various ways;
used to qualify nouns in the singular number.
6. manifold ·noun a cylindrical pipe fitting, having a number of lateral outlets, for connecting one pipe with several others.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012