Meaning of MOP in English
vi to make a wry mouth.
2. mop ·noun a made-up face; a grimace.
3. mop ·noun a fair where servants are hired.
4. mop ·noun the young of any animal; also, a young girl; a moppet.
5. mop ·vt to rub or wipe with a mop, or as with a mop; as, to mop a floor; to mop one's face with a handkerchief.
6. mop ·noun an implement for washing floors, or the like, made of a piece of cloth, or a collection of thrums, or coarse yarn, fastened to a handle.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012