Meaning of SPARK in English
noun a brisk, showy, gay man.
2. spark ·noun a lover; a gallant; a beau.
3. spark ·vi to sparkle.
4. spark ·vi to play the spark, beau, or lover.
5. spark ·noun a small, shining body, or transient light; a sparkle.
6. spark ·noun a small particle of fire or ignited substance which is emitted by a body in combustion.
7. spark ·noun that which, like a spark, may be kindled into a flame, or into action; a feeble germ; an elementary principle.
8. spark ·add. ·vi to produce, or give off, sparks, as a dynamo at the commutator when revolving under the collecting brushes.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012