Meaning of TEXTURE in English
noun the act or art of weaving.
2. texture ·noun that which woven; a woven fabric; a web.
3. texture ·noun a tissue. ·see tissue.
4. texture ·vt to form a texture of or with; to interweave.
5. texture ·noun the disposition or connection of threads, filaments, or other slender bodies, interwoven; as, the texture of cloth or of a spider's web.
6. texture ·noun the disposition of the several parts of any body in connection with each other, or the manner in which the constituent parts are united; structure; as, the texture of earthy substances or minerals; the texture of a plant or a bone; the texture of paper; a loose or compact texture.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012