Meaning of TIRE in English
noun attire; apparel.
2. tire ·noun furniture; apparatus; equipment.
3. tire ·noun a covering for the head; a headdress.
4. tire ·vi to seize, pull, and tear prey, as a hawk does.
5. tire ·noun a tier, row, or rank. ·see tier.
6. tire ·noun a child's apron, covering the breast and having no sleeves; a pinafore; a tier.
7. tire ·vi to seize, rend, or tear something as prey; to be fixed upon, or engaged with, anything.
8. tire ·vt to adorn; to attire; to dress.
9. tire ·noun a hoop or band, as of metal, on the circumference of the wheel of a vehicle, to impart strength and receive the wear.
10. tire ·vi to become weary; to be fatigued; to have the strength fail; to have the patience exhausted; as, a feeble person soon tires.
11. tire ·vt to exhaust the strength of, as by toil or labor; to exhaust the patience of; to wear out (one's interest, attention, or the like); to weary; to fatigue; to jade.
Webster English vocab. Английский словарь Webster. 2012